Published by Claire
Posted on July 03, 2015
We are so excited about the Ainsworth Residence project we have been working on since December. This is a complete gut of a 1400SF sub-penthouse in Lower Lonsdale in North Vancouver.
• A young professional couple with two tiny Chihuahuas.
Their requests for their condo renovation:
• The use of dark/masculine finishes
• To maximize on the storage space in the condo
• To provide a functional home office for the husband that doubles as a guest bedroom
• A modern take on the traditional.
• Custom accent cabinets in the kitchen and powder room
• Modern take on traditional architectural elements
• To incorporate real stone into the design as the husband is a geologist
• Accents of brass in the island pendants, dining chandelier, art, and accessories.
• Geometric shapes in the majority of the millwork, interior doors, and mouldings
• Curves are seen in the stunning matte charcoal granite wine cellar, the wall mounted faucets in the master bathroom, and in the waterfall faucet over the powder room vessel sink.
• The client’s love of rock is incorporated in carefully appointed ways
• Waste was avoided by creating a narrow custom outdoor table that fits perfectly on the main deck
This project was a dream project, with amazing clients who put their faith in us to create a custom home that was perfectly in line with their style and needs. We are so excited to be completing the final touches and accessorizing the condo next week! Stay tuned for the final photos!
Want to know more about the interior design process with Arden Interiors? Click HERE